Visual presentation of this web site requires JavaScript
California Department of Motor Vehicles
Skip to: Content | Footer | Accessibility

DMV - Submission of Affidavit of Non-Use

If your vehicle is currently registered and you decide not to operate it, you must either maintain insurance or notify DMV by submitting an Affidavit of Non-Use that the liability coverage on the vehicle has been cancelled.

California Vehicle Information